- Visceral Games Developing Military Shooter For EA, Could Be Battlefield Spinoff
- GotY - Best Vita Exclusive
- Fallout 4 Will Not Be At Spike VGX
- GotY - Best Nintendo 3DS Game
- Everything We Know About Persona 5 So Far
- Game of the Year Awards 2013 - Breakdown
- 15 Awesome Games You Didn't Play This Generation
- Persona 5 Continues High School Setting, But With Different "Atmosphere"
- Nintendo 3DS Holiday Gift Guide
- Full List of Xbox One Kinect Voice Commands
The Art Of Borderlands 2 Available Now On Amazon
- Categorized in: Video Game News
"The Art of Borderlands 2" is a compilation of some of the best and boldest artwork produced during the development of Borderlands 2, and it's available for pre-order right now on Amazon . The book, which is published by BradyGames, usually costs forty bones, but if you pre-order it now you can get it for the discounted price of only 25 bucks.
The book will feature over 200 pages of concept art and production artwork, along with commentary and insights from the developers, producers and artists. It should be a rewarding read for ardent fans of the series, filled as it is with inside stories and the like.
The book is set to release on November 5th, just three days from now, so if you want that discounted price you should probably jump on this deal. Until then, maybe just play some more Borderlands 2, and appreciate the new artwork in the Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty and Mechromancer DLC. If that's not enough for you, Borderlands Legends was just released on iOS.