- The Monsters of the Wailing Prison
- Strider Review
- BioShock Dev Irrational Fires All But 15 Employees
- New Titanfall Maps Confirmed
- There Are Aliens In Titanfall
- Guide: How to Dominate The Elder Scrolls Online PvP
- The Elder Scrolls Online PvP Experience
- Get Glow-in-the-Dark Condoms For Pre-Ordering InFamous: Second Son
- Batman: Arkham Origins Devs Have No Intention To Fix Bugs - Working On DLC Instead
- 8 Exclusive ESO Screenshots
There Are Aliens In Titanfall
- Categorized in: Video Game News
IGN has gotten their hands on the first run of the Art of Titanfall book, and it reveals a massive component of the game that EA and Respawn have left secret - until today.
We've all seen the towering Titans in action by now, but these hulking mechs won't be the only titans of the battlefield. Gargantuan alien monsters will also feature in some levels, with the haunting new 'Boneyard' level being the best example of this surprising new focus. Boneyard takes place on the planet Leviathan, which was named after its massive occupants, many of whom have died out. The level is played inside the skeleton of one of these huge creatures, but others can be seen disappearing into the mist in the background.
But these aren't the only monsters that will appear in the game. Others will interact more directly with the player. Small flying creatures will harass you on Boneyard, while other levels will feature creatures that "will walk or fly around levels harmlessly until people interfere. Others will attack when you just star at them."
Looks like you'll have yet another wrinkle to worry about when Titanfall goes live next month.
New comments are currently disabled.