- The Monsters of the Wailing Prison
- Strider Review
- BioShock Dev Irrational Fires All But 15 Employees
- New Titanfall Maps Confirmed
- There Are Aliens In Titanfall
- Guide: How to Dominate The Elder Scrolls Online PvP
- The Elder Scrolls Online PvP Experience
- Get Glow-in-the-Dark Condoms For Pre-Ordering InFamous: Second Son
- Batman: Arkham Origins Devs Have No Intention To Fix Bugs - Working On DLC Instead
- 8 Exclusive ESO Screenshots
New Titanfall Maps Confirmed
- Categorized in: Video Game News
The full list of Titanfall maps has been revealed via the beta's code. Their names are listed below:
- Angel City (in the beta)
- Fracture (in the beta)
- Outpost 207
- Smugglers Cove
- Training Ground
We've already received shocking details on the Boneyard map. A level that takes place inside the withered skeleton of a great Leviathan, this map challenges players not only with humans and Titans, but with alien monsters as well.
The code examined by players also included references to a splitscreen mode. Splitscreen is said to work exclusively on the Xbox One, and will supposedly not be availalbe on the Xbox 360 version.
The beta is open on the Xbox One right now, and is available for select players on the PC.
New comments are currently disabled.