- The Monsters of the Wailing Prison
- Strider Review
- BioShock Dev Irrational Fires All But 15 Employees
- New Titanfall Maps Confirmed
- There Are Aliens In Titanfall
- Guide: How to Dominate The Elder Scrolls Online PvP
- The Elder Scrolls Online PvP Experience
- Get Glow-in-the-Dark Condoms For Pre-Ordering InFamous: Second Son
- Batman: Arkham Origins Devs Have No Intention To Fix Bugs - Working On DLC Instead
- 8 Exclusive ESO Screenshots
Batman: Arkham Origins Devs Have No Intention To Fix Bugs - Working On DLC Instead
- Categorized in: Video Game News
In today's scummy video game business practices news, Batman: Arkham Origins devs at Warner Bros. Montreal revealed that the studio has no plans to fix potentially game-breaking bugs and will instead be focusing their efforts on producing DLC for the superhero game.
Responding to fan inquiries on the game's forums, the studio's community manager wrote, "The team is currently working hard on the upcoming story DLC and there currently are no plans for releasing anothing patch to address the issues that have been reported on the forums."
The devs went on to acknowledge that there were still big issues in the game, but did not promise any fixes.
"If we do move forward with creating a new patch, it will try to address the progression blocking bugs for players, not the minor glitches that do not prevent one from continuing to play. The issues that are not progression blockers will unfortunately no longer be addressed. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused for some of you, and want to thank you for being patient."
Our Batman has remained suspended in an infinite falling animation for the last three or so months since we started up a New Game +.
New comments are currently disabled.