portal 2 can ps3 and xbox 360 play together?

Discussion in 'Playstation 3' started by kodoko, Oct 31, 2011.

1. kodoko Member

I was wondering if I got portal 2 on my PS3 would I be able to play together with my friend who has it on his xbox 360?
  2. zidarose Member

Unfortunately you cannot play with a 360 and ps3. Different networks
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my wife ask me to thank you for the hard work you have all put in managing this website. Unbelievably your up front life experience and technical expertise has made us to want to start my families joomla. Visit this blog I just made for website design in flagstaff az my website, flagstaff web design company. Well, want to engage in a chat and begin some interesting topics with all of you a lot. Many thanks! - reading over superb helpful tips. Your community is very rare like a diamond and will benefit my friends and I at work. I am completely shocked by the particular information that you've on this blog. It is obvious how excellent you and everyone mastered these ideas. I bookmarked this website and will be comming back for related posts. You my buddies are the rarest savants. I serendipitously came across the schemata that my kids and I had previously discovered in this lost web blog and simply could not locate. What a well developed forum and site.