- GotY - Best Wii U Exclusive of 2013
- GotY - Best Xbox One Exclusive of 2013
- GotY - Best Xbox 360 Exclusive of 2013
- No Man's Sky First Details
- Bungie Announces Destiny Release Date
- Pachter: "Microsoft Loses The Next Generation" Over Price
- Visceral Games Developing Military Shooter For EA, Could Be Battlefield Spinoff
- GotY - Best Vita Exclusive of 2013
- Fallout 4 Will Not Be At Spike VGX
- GotY - Best Nintendo 3DS Game of 2013
Skyrim Creation Kit and Steam Workshop integration coming soon!
Great news from the official Bethesda Blog:
"Creation Kit — Beginning in January, PC players will be able to download for free the same development tools we used at Bethesda Game Studios to create Skyrim. In tandem with the Creation Kit’s release, we will roll out a new Wiki and videos to help you get started. It also features something we think you’re going to love…
Steam Workshop – We’re excited to share news that we’ve been working closely with Valve to integrate Steam Workshop into the Creation Kit. Using the Workshop, you’ll have free user content with the push of a button. The Creation Kit will bundle your mod and upload it to the Workshop, where everyone can browse, rate, and flag mods for download. You’ll be able to do this from any web device, including your smartphone. Like a live Netflix queue, when you fire up Skyrim, mods you flagged will be automatically downloaded and installed. Everyone here is really excited about the opportunities and possibilities this opens up for our entire community.
Prefer to use existing modding sites? Not a problem. You’ll still be able to upload/share/access Skyrim mods on fan-created mod sites."
GameShampoo Staff is excited for the upcoming release of the Creation Kit and the Steam Workshop Integration. The Creation Kit is highly anticipated by many PC Players. Be sure to stay tuned as we cover all news concerning the Creation Toolkit release and how it will be used!