- Bungie Announces Destiny Release Date
- Pachter: "Microsoft Loses The Next Generation" Over Price
- Visceral Games Developing Military Shooter For EA, Could Be Battlefield Spinoff
- GotY - Best Vita Exclusive
- Fallout 4 Will Not Be At Spike VGX
- GotY - Best Nintendo 3DS Game
- Everything We Know About Persona 5 So Far
- Game of the Year Awards 2013 - Breakdown
- 15 Awesome Games You Didn't Play This Generation
- Persona 5 Continues High School Setting, But With Different "Atmosphere"
New Hitman Absolution Trailer Released: The Ultimate Assassin
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Suare Enix and IO Interactive have released the latest video in their "Introducing" series, allowing you to meet the ultimate assassin. This new three minute trailer features various weapons, locations, environments, disguises, and killing methods, never seen before. Video includes actual gameplay clips, rather than just cinematics.
The narrator explains the new Instinct Mode, letting you tap into Agent 47's insticts to determine threats or opportunities and help you find your targets or even predict the immediate future. You could also ignore those instincts, and play Agent 47 in purist mode, relying not on his instincts but rather only on your own to kill your targets in any manner you see fit.
Hitman Absolution is a stealth game developed by IO Interactive and published by Square Enix, due to be released worldwide on November 20, 2012 for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC, and you can pre-order the game today. It is the first Hitman game to have come out in six years, the last one (Hitman Blood Money) having released in 2006. Dubbed the most ambitious game in the series, stay tuned to GameShampoo for more news and updates regarding this game, as well as strategy guides for it once the game comes out.
We bring you the trailer below: