- Awakening Could've Been The Last Fire Emblem
- Microsoft On Xbox One Used Games - "We Don't Know Yet"
- Xbox One Doesn't Work When Kinect Is Disconnected
- Ryse Confirmed For Xbox One
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Revealed, Multiplayer Detailed
- Xbox One Launches This Fall
- Halo Television Show, NFL Xbox One Experience Announced
- Microsoft And Remedy Reveal Quantum Break For Xbox One
- Forza 5 Officially Revealed For Xbox One
- Xbox One Always Connected To Cloud, Achievements And Xbox LIVE To Change Dynamically
New Hitman Absolution Trailer Released: The Ultimate Assassin
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Suare Enix and IO Interactive have released the latest video in their "Introducing" series, allowing you to meet the ultimate assassin. This new three minute trailer features various weapons, locations, environments, disguises, and killing methods, never seen before. Video includes actual gameplay clips, rather than just cinematics.
The narrator explains the new Instinct Mode, letting you tap into Agent 47's insticts to determine threats or opportunities and help you find your targets or even predict the immediate future. You could also ignore those instincts, and play Agent 47 in purist mode, relying not on his instincts but rather only on your own to kill your targets in any manner you see fit.
Hitman Absolution is a stealth game developed by IO Interactive and published by Square Enix, due to be released worldwide on November 20, 2012 for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC, and you can pre-order the game today. It is the first Hitman game to have come out in six years, the last one (Hitman Blood Money) having released in 2006. Dubbed the most ambitious game in the series, stay tuned to GameShampoo for more news and updates regarding this game, as well as strategy guides for it once the game comes out.
We bring you the trailer below: