- Awakening Could've Been The Last Fire Emblem
- Microsoft On Xbox One Used Games - "We Don't Know Yet"
- Xbox One Doesn't Work When Kinect Is Disconnected
- Ryse Confirmed For Xbox One
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Revealed, Multiplayer Detailed
- Xbox One Launches This Fall
- Halo Television Show, NFL Xbox One Experience Announced
- Microsoft And Remedy Reveal Quantum Break For Xbox One
- Forza 5 Officially Revealed For Xbox One
- Xbox One Always Connected To Cloud, Achievements And Xbox LIVE To Change Dynamically
Bury Your Enemies In Sand In Spec Ops: The Line Multiplayer
- Categorized in: Archives
Publisher 2K and developer Yager seem to have been showing off Spec Ops: The Line forever now. Despite the fact that we have been following the game for years, not a peep was uttered about the game's multiplayer modes. Until now, that is. Today, 2K released a first ever glimpse of The Line's team-based online modes, and the ways in which they differ from those of the competition. The trailer has been embedded below, so be sure to check it out.
A few interesting tidbits can be discovered from the trailer. First off is some sort of invisibility power, which would be great for snipers. Now maybe there's some sort of invisibility cloak technology at work in Dubai that I'm not aware of, but that particular perk does not seem to gel with the ultra-realistic, super serious tones of the single player trailers. Luckily, a few of the other abilities shown in the trailer look a little more grounded, such as the ability to shoot out walls and floors, burying enemies in piles of sand.
Check out the trailer below to see more of the game's online competitive gameplay. If you like what you see, be sure to check out Spec Ops: The Line when it washes over retail on June 26th.