- Awakening Could've Been The Last Fire Emblem
- Microsoft On Xbox One Used Games - "We Don't Know Yet"
- Xbox One Doesn't Work When Kinect Is Disconnected
- Ryse Confirmed For Xbox One
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Revealed, Multiplayer Detailed
- Xbox One Launches This Fall
- Halo Television Show, NFL Xbox One Experience Announced
- Microsoft And Remedy Reveal Quantum Break For Xbox One
- Forza 5 Officially Revealed For Xbox One
- Xbox One Always Connected To Cloud, Achievements And Xbox LIVE To Change Dynamically
The Best Borderlands 2 Builds: Maya The Siren
- Categorized in: Strategy Guides
So, you want to build a better Vault Hunter in Borderlands 2, eh? The first lesson you'll have to learn is to pick a focus, and stick to it. Crafting a deadly character takes focus, and although each character can be specced in many different ways, there are definitely certain "right" ways to do it. So put on your min/maxing shoes and come join us in a comprehensive list of the best ways to spec your Borderlands 2 characters.
Maya doesn't utilize Phasewalking like the Siren in the original Borderlands did. Instead, Maya can utilize Phaseshift to send enemies flying up in the air and temporarily removing them from combat. Certain enemies will be uneffected by Phaseshift, and will take damage instead of being stunned. We've come up with the three statistically best builds for Maya, focusing on teamwork, Cataclysm, and a jack-of-all-trades best of both worlds style.
Players looking to contribute to the team will want the following build:
- Res (1/5)
- Sweet Release
- Wreck (4/5)
This build will allow you to heal your teammates while keeping yourself healthy and fighting.
If you're more interested in causing chaos instead of healing, head for the Cataclysm tree. You'll need the following skills to make the most of this playstyle:
- Cloud Kill
- Flicker (4/5)
- Blight Phoenix
- Coverage (1/5)
- Inertia (4/5)
Finally, if you want to mix it up, you can play a hybrid of all three Siren playstyles. Do so with these skills, and your enemies will never be able to predict your next move:
- Mind's Eye
- Cloud Kill
- Chain Reaction (4/5)