- The Monsters of the Wailing Prison
- Strider Review
- BioShock Dev Irrational Fires All But 15 Employees
- New Titanfall Maps Confirmed
- There Are Aliens In Titanfall
- Guide: How to Dominate The Elder Scrolls Online PvP
- The Elder Scrolls Online PvP Experience
- Get Glow-in-the-Dark Condoms For Pre-Ordering InFamous: Second Son
- Batman: Arkham Origins Devs Have No Intention To Fix Bugs - Working On DLC Instead
- 8 Exclusive ESO Screenshots
The Best Borderlands 2 Builds: Maya The Siren
- Categorized in: Strategy Guides
So, you want to build a better Vault Hunter in Borderlands 2, eh? The first lesson you'll have to learn is to pick a focus, and stick to it. Crafting a deadly character takes focus, and although each character can be specced in many different ways, there are definitely certain "right" ways to do it. So put on your min/maxing shoes and come join us in a comprehensive list of the best ways to spec your Borderlands 2 characters.
Maya doesn't utilize Phasewalking like the Siren in the original Borderlands did. Instead, Maya can utilize Phaseshift to send enemies flying up in the air and temporarily removing them from combat. Certain enemies will be uneffected by Phaseshift, and will take damage instead of being stunned. We've come up with the three statistically best builds for Maya, focusing on teamwork, Cataclysm, and a jack-of-all-trades best of both worlds style.
Players looking to contribute to the team will want the following build:
- Res (1/5)
- Sweet Release
- Wreck (4/5)
This build will allow you to heal your teammates while keeping yourself healthy and fighting.
If you're more interested in causing chaos instead of healing, head for the Cataclysm tree. You'll need the following skills to make the most of this playstyle:
- Cloud Kill
- Flicker (4/5)
- Blight Phoenix
- Coverage (1/5)
- Inertia (4/5)
Finally, if you want to mix it up, you can play a hybrid of all three Siren playstyles. Do so with these skills, and your enemies will never be able to predict your next move:
- Mind's Eye
- Cloud Kill
- Chain Reaction (4/5)
New comments are currently disabled.