- The Monsters of the Wailing Prison
- Strider Review
- BioShock Dev Irrational Fires All But 15 Employees
- New Titanfall Maps Confirmed
- There Are Aliens In Titanfall
- Guide: How to Dominate The Elder Scrolls Online PvP
- The Elder Scrolls Online PvP Experience
- Get Glow-in-the-Dark Condoms For Pre-Ordering InFamous: Second Son
- Batman: Arkham Origins Devs Have No Intention To Fix Bugs - Working On DLC Instead
- 8 Exclusive ESO Screenshots
Borderlands 2 To Get More New DLC Characters After Mechromancer
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Borderlands 2 will be getting its first major DLC next month in the form of the Mechromancer class. Gearbox president Randy Pitchford stated in a community Q&A on Kotaku earlier today that fans could expect to see more new characters roll out later provided the Mechromancer is a hit with the fans. We don't know if you've seen the fervor surrounding Borderlands 2 at this point, but that whole "being a hit with the fans" thing is all but an inevitability.
Pitchford expanded, saying that the amount of DLC for Borderlands 2 will "handily exceed" the amount that was "managed for Borderlands 1," a game that was already universally praised for its lengthy and ambitious DLC packs.
"The stuff we're planning and working on for the Campaign DLC Season Pass is big DLC stuff - more like Knoxx. We're extremely far along with the first campaign DLC. The second DLC is also in amazing shape. The third DLC is a little farther out and the fourth DLC is just in the pre-concept stages. We will have other, non-season pass related DLC. The additional character (Mechromancer) is one kind of example.
"The Borderlands 2 team is fired up at the moment. Customer love for the game is driving us wild - making us want to do more and more stuff. So, expect that there will be even more beyond the big Campaign DLC in the Season pass the the add'l character. We'll announce more stuff as soon as we are able to be confident in the commitment of the details we share."
New comments are currently disabled.