- Awakening Could've Been The Last Fire Emblem
- Microsoft On Xbox One Used Games - "We Don't Know Yet"
- Xbox One Doesn't Work When Kinect Is Disconnected
- Ryse Confirmed For Xbox One
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Revealed, Multiplayer Detailed
- Xbox One Launches This Fall
- Halo Television Show, NFL Xbox One Experience Announced
- Microsoft And Remedy Reveal Quantum Break For Xbox One
- Forza 5 Officially Revealed For Xbox One
- Xbox One Always Connected To Cloud, Achievements And Xbox LIVE To Change Dynamically
How To Clone Guns In Borderlands 2
- Categorized in: Strategy Guides
So, you've got a sweet gun in Borderlands 2, but one isn't enough? Whether you want to trade the copy away for sweet new loot or dual wield both weapons as a Gunzerker, you can effectively copy a weapon you get in the game by using this nifty little trick.
This is similar to the first exploit we reported on, the money and Badass Points exploit. Using two profiles on your Xbox 360, begin a game. Have your second account (or a friend) join up with your game. Trade the weapon in question to the second account. In addition to weapons, you can clone class mods, shields, grenade mods and more.
Trade the item in question to the second account, and have the second account save and quit. After this, the second account should open the Xbox menu and sign out without saving. When the second account reenters the game, its inventory will still include the gun, mod, or whatever in quesiton. From this point, you can repeat the process of signing in, trading, and signing out to your evil heart's content.