- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Revealed, Multiplayer Detailed
- Xbox One Launches This Fall
- Halo Television Show, NFL Xbox One Experience Announced
- Microsoft And Remedy Reveal Quantum Break For Xbox One
- Forza 5 Officially Revealed For Xbox One
- Xbox One Always Connected To Cloud, Achievements And Xbox LIVE To Change Dynamically
- Kinect 2.0 Comes With Every Xbox One
- Xbox One's Kinect 2.0, TV Capabilities Demonstrated
- New Xbox One Features "Trending" Section
- The Next Xbox Is Called "Xbox One"
How To Get Infinite Eridium In Borderlands 2
- Categorized in: Strategy Guides
So, you want to upgrade your character to the absolute max, but you just don't have enough Eridium? No problem. We have received word of a game exploiting trick that lets you kill certain bosses infinitely for an infinite supply of the coveted collectable.
First things first, head over to Three Horns Valley and go up to the hideout where you fought the Bad Maw boss battle. If you haven't gotten to this point yet, hurry up; this exploit kind of breaks the game, and Gearbox will probably be trying to patch it out as soon as possible.
From the hideout, head into the Bloodshot Stronghold and select Save and Quit. After jumping out of the game, click Continue on the main menu to jump right back into the game. Return to the Three Horns Valley. When you get back, Bad Maw will be there again. You can essentially kill him as many times as you want to get as much Eridium as you want. Simply keep saving and quitting, and jumping back out to the menu before continuing the game and finding Bad Maw again.
As with the rest of our tips, tricks and exploits, be sure to try this out quickly, as there's no telling when Gearbox will patch the game and get rid of this functionality.