- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Revealed, Multiplayer Detailed
- Xbox One Launches This Fall
- Halo Television Show, NFL Xbox One Experience Announced
- Microsoft And Remedy Reveal Quantum Break For Xbox One
- Forza 5 Officially Revealed For Xbox One
- Xbox One Always Connected To Cloud, Achievements And Xbox LIVE To Change Dynamically
- Kinect 2.0 Comes With Every Xbox One
- Xbox One's Kinect 2.0, TV Capabilities Demonstrated
- New Xbox One Features "Trending" Section
- The Next Xbox Is Called "Xbox One"
How To Get Infinite Cash, Badass Points And More In Borderlands 2
- Categorized in: Strategy Guides
A newly discovered exploit breaks Borderlands 2 on the Xbox 360 and allows you to farm infinite Badass Points and money. In order to perform this exploit, you will need to have two profiles set up on your Xbox 360, referred to here as account 1 and 2.
First, begin a game with the account 1 and have account 2 join.
Then, trade all of the money from account 1 to account 2. As account 2, save the game and quit.
Reenter the game as account 2, and trade all of your money to account 1. Go into the Xbox menu as account 2 and sign out without saving.
Now, reenter the game as account 2. You will still have all of the money that you traded away. Repeat the trade and keep signing back out and in. You can get infinite money this way.
Every time you initiate a trade, you will receive some Badass Points in addition to the cash.
This nifty little exploit will likely be patched soon, so enjoy the infinite money while you can! Be sure to come back for more Borderlands 2 tips and tricks in the future.
UPDATE: This exploit can be applied to other items aside from just cash.