- Sonic Lost World Coming Exclusively For Wii U And 3DS
- Reus Review
- Borderlands 2 'Krieg The Psycho' DLC Review
- Metro: Last Light Musician Achievement Guide
- Pokemon X & Y Rumors Include Fairy-Types, New Mewtwo Evolutions, Gym Leaders
- Sony Announces Gran Tourismo 6
- Metro: Last Light Review
- GRID 2 Achievements Guide
- Nintendo "Fixes" Gay Marriage In Life Sim - By Removing It Altogether
- The Best Borderlands 2 Builds: Krieg The Psycho
Experience The First Mission Of XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- Categorized in: Video Game News
The lovely folks over at VG247 have brought us ten minutes of XCOM: Enemy Unknown gameplay footage comprised of clips from the first mission of the game. As if you didn't already know you were going to buy this game, check out the first mission below and get yourself pumped for a return to turn-based strategy roots early in October.
If that's not enough XCOM: Enemy Unknown to sate your vicious sci-fi appetite, we've got you covered. You can check out a full hour of gameplay straight from 2K and Firaxis themselves right here. This hour-long feature includes looks at new, transforming enemy types, the base classes of the game, special abilities, a little bit of base-building, and even some menu stuff. Following that, head over here to get a behind the scenes look at the creation of the distinctive art style of the game, which apes 50s science fiction and alien paranoia movies. Finally, this Enemy Unknown developer diary will take you to the ant farm, the game's virtual base-building sim.
When you've had your fill of alien action, be sure to stop by in early October for an official review of the game. XCOM: Enemy Unknown touches down in retail on October 9th.