- Sonic Lost World Coming Exclusively For Wii U And 3DS
- Reus Review
- Borderlands 2 'Krieg The Psycho' DLC Review
- Metro: Last Light Musician Achievement Guide
- Pokemon X & Y Rumors Include Fairy-Types, New Mewtwo Evolutions, Gym Leaders
- Sony Announces Gran Tourismo 6
- Metro: Last Light Review
- GRID 2 Achievements Guide
- Nintendo "Fixes" Gay Marriage In Life Sim - By Removing It Altogether
- The Best Borderlands 2 Builds: Krieg The Psycho
Bayonetta 2 Announced For Wii U
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Bayonetta 2 was just announced for the Wii U at Nintendo's New York conference. It will be exclusive to the Wii U, published by Nintendo.
The announcement was made in a short teaser trailer showing nothing more than the telltale gun stilletto, teasing future updates soon.
This comes as a rather shocking announcement, but one that is hopefully indicative of Nintendo's direction in the future of the next generation. If they can get behind hardcore content like this in a big way, and not just have it be re-releases and repeats like Mass Effect 3 and Batman Arkham City, it'll be good for everyone.
Sadly, that teaser just didn't deliver much info. As is, it's hard not to say that Bayonetta 2 isn't incredibly early on in development. For hardcore fans, this was up there with the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 announcement as the most exciting moment of the day. But we're willing to bet that Bayonetta 2 won't be ready to roll out until late 2013 at the very earliest. Of course, this is all speculation and the game could be half done by now for all we know. But if that was the case, wouldn't Nintendo have shown off more?
Anyways, we'll have the latest on Bayonetta 2 and the Wii U as it becomes available.