- The Last Of Us Review
- E3 2013: Fallout 4 Shown Behind Closed Doors, Coming October 2015?
- Sony: Used Games Support "Creates Value" For PS4
- InFamous: Second Son Might Have Multiplayer
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics [[UPDATED - Ryse Disqualified!]]
- Microsoft Faked E3 Xbox One Demos
- Best Of E3: Best Role-Playing
- Best Of E3: Best Action
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics
- E3 Day 3 Recap
Wii U Launch Date And Price Announced
- Categorized in: Video Game News
The Wii U will be coming to the US on Sunday, November 18th 2012.
Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime announced the date at nintendo's press conference in New York this morning.
The Wii U will come in two packs. First is the "Basic Set," which includes the console, the GamePad, the AC adapter, an HDMI cable, and a sensor bar. A black "Deluxe Set" includes more mrmory, a gamepad charging cradle, a stand for the gamepad and console, and a copy of NintendoLand. Purchasers of the Deluxe Set will become a part of the Deluxe Set digital promotion, which will grant players points for every digital purchase they make. These points will go towards future eShop purchases, giving you games for free after enough purchases.
The Basic Set will retail for $299.99, while the Deluxe Set will go for a steep $349.99.
What do you think of the launch details of Nintendo's Wii U? Is the console too pricey for your blood? Does the lack of Wii remotes in either of the bundles irk you? Or are you still excited for the console?
We'll have more on the Wii U conference and launch for you as it becomes available, including coverage of the console at launch.