- Sonic Lost World Coming Exclusively For Wii U And 3DS
- Reus Review
- Borderlands 2 'Krieg The Psycho' DLC Review
- Metro: Last Light Musician Achievement Guide
- Pokemon X & Y Rumors Include Fairy-Types, New Mewtwo Evolutions, Gym Leaders
- Sony Announces Gran Tourismo 6
- Metro: Last Light Review
- GRID 2 Achievements Guide
- Nintendo "Fixes" Gay Marriage In Life Sim - By Removing It Altogether
- The Best Borderlands 2 Builds: Krieg The Psycho
Legend Of Grimrock Level Editor Enters Beta
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Legend of Grimrock is getting a big expansion soon, and eager gamers can play the public beta starting today. Developer Almost Human plans to release the dungeon editor expansion as a free update to the indie RPG in the future, allowing would-be modders to craft their very own dungeons from scratch, complete with custom challenges and objectives. It's certainly a neat concept, and you now have your chance to try it out ahead of schedule.
According to Almost Human, the update will bring along with it an "intuitive graphical interface, instant in-editor preview, comprehensive modding capabilities," and even built-in Steam Workshop support.
In order to preview the beta, you simply need to own the game and have it installed on your computer via Steam. From the menu, you can boot the beta up and try your hand at crafting devious dungeons all your own.
Not sure if the game is for you? No problem. An official trailer for the dungeon editor expansion lies in the dank dungeons below.