- Half-Life 3, Left 4 Dead 3, Source 2 Leaked Via Valve Archive
- The Last Of Us Review
- E3 2013: Fallout 4 Shown Behind Closed Doors, Coming October 2015?
- Sony: Used Games Support "Creates Value" For PS4
- InFamous: Second Son Might Have Multiplayer
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics [[UPDATED - Ryse Disqualified!]]
- Microsoft Faked E3 Xbox One Demos
- Best Of E3: Best Role-Playing
- Best Of E3: Best Action
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics
Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir Trailer Brings Horror To Your Handheld
- Categorized in: Archives
Nintendo is publishing a new horror title for the 3DS called Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir. Like the Fatal Fram franchise, the fourth entry of which Nintendo infamously refused to publish in North America, this atmospheric thriller will revolve around using a camera to fend off ghastly projections and demons. By snapping photos of the enemies before they can attack you, you will be able to effectively seal their souls inside of your camera. The difference between this game and similar releases looks to be Spirit Camera's unique usage of the 3DS's camera.
Just like the game Face Raiders, which shipped included on the 3DS's internal memory, Spirit Camera will be able to augment reality and project gaming images into the environment around you via the 3DS's screen. A quick example of this is shown early in the launch trailer below, when the player uses the 3DS to snap pictures of a strange book (the cursed memoir, perhaps?) A later example shows a more intense use of the AR features, with a demon child apparating into the player's living room and attacking.
Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir is in stores now. Check out the attached launch trailer for more info.