- Awakening Could've Been The Last Fire Emblem
- Microsoft On Xbox One Used Games - "We Don't Know Yet"
- Xbox One Doesn't Work When Kinect Is Disconnected
- Ryse Confirmed For Xbox One
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Revealed, Multiplayer Detailed
- Xbox One Launches This Fall
- Halo Television Show, NFL Xbox One Experience Announced
- Microsoft And Remedy Reveal Quantum Break For Xbox One
- Forza 5 Officially Revealed For Xbox One
- Xbox One Always Connected To Cloud, Achievements And Xbox LIVE To Change Dynamically
Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir Trailer Brings Horror To Your Handheld
- Categorized in: Archives
Nintendo is publishing a new horror title for the 3DS called Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir. Like the Fatal Fram franchise, the fourth entry of which Nintendo infamously refused to publish in North America, this atmospheric thriller will revolve around using a camera to fend off ghastly projections and demons. By snapping photos of the enemies before they can attack you, you will be able to effectively seal their souls inside of your camera. The difference between this game and similar releases looks to be Spirit Camera's unique usage of the 3DS's camera.
Just like the game Face Raiders, which shipped included on the 3DS's internal memory, Spirit Camera will be able to augment reality and project gaming images into the environment around you via the 3DS's screen. A quick example of this is shown early in the launch trailer below, when the player uses the 3DS to snap pictures of a strange book (the cursed memoir, perhaps?) A later example shows a more intense use of the AR features, with a demon child apparating into the player's living room and attacking.
Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir is in stores now. Check out the attached launch trailer for more info.