- Half-Life 3, Left 4 Dead 3, Source 2 Leaked Via Valve Archive
- The Last Of Us Review
- E3 2013: Fallout 4 Shown Behind Closed Doors, Coming October 2015?
- Sony: Used Games Support "Creates Value" For PS4
- InFamous: Second Son Might Have Multiplayer
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics [[UPDATED - Ryse Disqualified!]]
- Microsoft Faked E3 Xbox One Demos
- Best Of E3: Best Role-Playing
- Best Of E3: Best Action
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics
Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition releases April 17th, Launch Trailer
- Categorized in: Archives
After a successful launch of the game "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings" for PC in May of 2011, it now relaunches, this time for Xbox 360, as part of the Enhanced Edition. This Enhanced Edition contains additional content, including new location, new characters, and additional cinematics.
In addition to being released on the console, this edition will also be available to buy on the PC, and those who have already purchased The Witcher 2 will be eligible for an upgrade at no charge. CD Projekt RED, the developers of Witcher 2, released a pre-download which can be used to install the files prior to release, and play them immediately upon release. See link at end of the article for the pre-download website. Note that the size of the download file can be over 10 gigs, depending on how many languages you have installed.
The Witcher 2 is a Role Playing Game taking place in a fantasy setting. You play as Geralt of Rivia, a witcher trained and genetically enhanced to fight monsters with combat mastery and magic. The XBox 360 edition of the Witcher 2 is being published in the United States by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. It launches on April 17, 2012.
Enjoy The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition Launch Trailer below.