- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Revealed, Multiplayer Detailed
- Xbox One Launches This Fall
- Halo Television Show, NFL Xbox One Experience Announced
- Microsoft And Remedy Reveal Quantum Break For Xbox One
- Forza 5 Officially Revealed For Xbox One
- Xbox One Always Connected To Cloud, Achievements And Xbox LIVE To Change Dynamically
- Kinect 2.0 Comes With Every Xbox One
- Xbox One's Kinect 2.0, TV Capabilities Demonstrated
- New Xbox One Features "Trending" Section
- The Next Xbox Is Called "Xbox One"
Yakuza 5 Gets Served In First Gameplay Preview
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Yakuza 5 is coming soon to Japan courtesy of SEGA. While the fifth game in the revered series will singnify a return to protagonist Kazuya Kiryu's norm of street brawls and hostess club trips (as opposed to the recent Yakuza: Of The End, which was more about zombies... and hostess club trips) a new gameplay mechanic will feature prominently in a new side story starring Kazuma's adopted daughter, Haruka.
She's all grown up in Yakuza 5, and seeking employment in the hostess business. Part of her training for the hostess routine will involve dancing and singing, which will make up a large part of the game's main storyline. A leaked Famitsu article courtesy of Adriasang details the dancing mechanics that will replace battles as the main source of action in Haruka's storyline. Instead of throwing down with knives and bikes, you'll use fists and feet in a rhythm-based minigame that sees button icons flowing from four corners of the screen into a central panel, which signifies when you will have to press each button.
Each successful button press will build a Heat meter that, when filled, will allow you to pull off sweet new dance moves that will earn you big points. Scoring those points will be especially important, because you will actually level Haruka up as you progress through her story, earning her more fans along the way.