- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Revealed, Multiplayer Detailed
- Xbox One Launches This Fall
- Halo Television Show, NFL Xbox One Experience Announced
- Microsoft And Remedy Reveal Quantum Break For Xbox One
- Forza 5 Officially Revealed For Xbox One
- Xbox One Always Connected To Cloud, Achievements And Xbox LIVE To Change Dynamically
- Kinect 2.0 Comes With Every Xbox One
- Xbox One's Kinect 2.0, TV Capabilities Demonstrated
- New Xbox One Features "Trending" Section
- The Next Xbox Is Called "Xbox One"
Team Ninja Went "Hands On" To Create Best Breast Physics In Gaming
- Categorized in: Video Game News
In an interview with Playstation fansite PSU, Team Ninja producer Yosuke Hayashi let slip that his team went "hands-on" with partners and members of the studio in the name of nailing the breast physics in the upcoming fighter Dead or Alive 5. If that's typical company M.O, it's kind of shocking we haven't seen more lawsuits flying around since Tomunobu Itagaki's departure in 2006.
In all seriousness, Hayashi didn't expand on his... evocative comment, other than to say that he and his team were doing everything in their power to craft "the cutest chicks in videogames." The jiggly breasts that have been a sort of trademark of the franchise over the last decade are, apparently, a very large part of that nebulous equation.
The team has taken it farther than ever in Dead or Alive 5. Now the character's breasts will jiggle differently depending on what types of tops they are wearing, and how much support their respective clothes offer. I guess it's kind of impressive technology in a way, but now when I review the game next month I won't be able to get the image of an office full of grown men slaving away over computers into the dead of night in the name of making that breast flop look just right burned out of my skull.