- Batman: Arkham Origins Developers Discuss New Upgrades System - "More [Like] Borderlands"
- Forza Vista Teased For Tomorrow's Xbox Reveal
- New Villains, Playable Deathstroke Revealed For Arkham Origins
- Sonic Lost World Coming Exclusively For Wii U And 3DS
- Reus Review
- Borderlands 2 'Krieg The Psycho' DLC Review
- Metro: Last Light Musician Achievement Guide
- Pokemon X & Y Rumors Include Fairy-Types, New Mewtwo Evolutions, Gym Leaders
- Sony Announces Gran Tourismo 6
- Metro: Last Light Review
Watch Ten Minutes Of Splinter Cell Blacklist
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Ubisoft released a ten-minute long video walkthrough of one of the levels in their upcoming Splinter Cell: Blacklist today. While those worried by the action-packed E3 demo won't exactly be thrilled with the slick, fast-moving interface and numerous slow-motion kill shots, the game does at least look like an interesting take on Sam's mythos. It does make sense, after all, that Sam would be such a slick and speedy killed. The Uncharted-esque platforming sequence around 3:50? Maybe that doesn't make so much sense. We've got to say, Sam's rather spry for such an old dude.
You'll also get to see a few of the new gadgets that Sam brings into battle with him, the most impressive of which was a sort of crossbow taser. Sam will also be borrowing some Magnetic Goggles from his friends in the Ghosts. These would hypothetically allow him to use stealth to pick off enemies one by one... but in this video, they instead allow him to cause mayhem in a Middle Eastern village as he runs about wildly. Oh, and then there's the UAV sequence in the end...
His sneaky ninja days may be behind Sam Fisher, but we still look forward to playing the next in Ubisoft's spy franchise. It may be more of a thrill ride than the older games, but it still has the potential to turn out great, albeit totally different.