- Sonic Lost World Coming Exclusively For Wii U And 3DS
- Reus Review
- Borderlands 2 'Krieg The Psycho' DLC Review
- Metro: Last Light Musician Achievement Guide
- Pokemon X & Y Rumors Include Fairy-Types, New Mewtwo Evolutions, Gym Leaders
- Sony Announces Gran Tourismo 6
- Metro: Last Light Review
- GRID 2 Achievements Guide
- Nintendo "Fixes" Gay Marriage In Life Sim - By Removing It Altogether
- The Best Borderlands 2 Builds: Krieg The Psycho
Blizzard "Definitely Open To Cutting Units" In Starcraft II
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Blizzard's David Kim spoke with PCGamesN at Gamescom in Germany about the possibility of adding or detracting units from Starcraft II. "There's a set number of units that should be in the game, but we just don't know 100% what that is," Kim said, explaining that too many units can create confusion and risk the streamlined and lightning-fast nature of battle in Starcraft II, while adding too few units to the game will not afford players the options they need to succeed in battle.
"After trying it out, we think it's okay to add a couple of more units, but at the same time we don't want it to go too out of balance, so that it becomes too complex. That's something we have to watch for during the beta, and really make sure that the number we have right now is good for the game." In other words, this is only a beta, and units can still disappear from the game outright. "We are definitely open to cutting units depending on how the beta goes," Kim added.