- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Revealed, Multiplayer Detailed
- Xbox One Launches This Fall
- Halo Television Show, NFL Xbox One Experience Announced
- Microsoft And Remedy Reveal Quantum Break For Xbox One
- Forza 5 Officially Revealed For Xbox One
- Xbox One Always Connected To Cloud, Achievements And Xbox LIVE To Change Dynamically
- Kinect 2.0 Comes With Every Xbox One
- Xbox One's Kinect 2.0, TV Capabilities Demonstrated
- New Xbox One Features "Trending" Section
- The Next Xbox Is Called "Xbox One"
Gamescom: First Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Footage Revealed
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Call of Duty is coming to the Vita this fall. That much, we've known for a little while now, ever since Sony revealed the project at their E3 conference in early June. Details have been far from forthcoming since then, though, so it's somewhat of a relief to finally see the first gameplay trailer emerge from Gamescom.
Check out the gameplay trailer below to get a glimpse of the running and gunning in this brand new Call of Duty spinoff. Black Ops: Declassified will bridge the gap between the first and the second Black Ops games and will star Woods and the others from the first game. Sorry, but yes, that means no crazy future tech in this one. There will be plenty of shanty town shootouts and breaching sequences just like those that put the series on the map, though, and the 4v4 online multiplayer is certainly a plus.
But is it just us, or are those graphics looking a little, well... PS2? And the fact that this is coming from Resistance: Burning Skies developer Nihilistic isn't exactly reassuring, either, given our less than lukewarm response to that release. We enjoy Call of Duty as much as the next person, but we remain catiously curious about this handheld release. Will it redeem Nihilistic and prove another victory for the franchise, or will it go up in flames like Nihilistic's last FPS? Find out right here when the game releases later this fall. Until then, check out the trailer below and let us know what you think in the comments.