- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Revealed, Multiplayer Detailed
- Xbox One Launches This Fall
- Halo Television Show, NFL Xbox One Experience Announced
- Microsoft And Remedy Reveal Quantum Break For Xbox One
- Forza 5 Officially Revealed For Xbox One
- Xbox One Always Connected To Cloud, Achievements And Xbox LIVE To Change Dynamically
- Kinect 2.0 Comes With Every Xbox One
- Xbox One's Kinect 2.0, TV Capabilities Demonstrated
- New Xbox One Features "Trending" Section
- The Next Xbox Is Called "Xbox One"
Gamescom: Feel The Horror In Sony's Until Dawn
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Look Sony, I appreciate a good cheesy slasher flick as much as the next guy. But this... well, this is just pushing it. If the dialogue in the below trailer is any indication, it's not a creepy serial killer or vengeful ghost that Until Dawn's teenage protagonists will have to worry about; it's me, constantly throwing them to death after grisly death in hopes that eventually it'll stick and these characters will shut their face holes for five seconds.
"I could go to the cabin by myself, but it wouldn't be as much fun. For you, at least."
Yeah, it's a fine line that Sony'll be treading with Until Dawn. If the story is cheeseball fun and the gameplay is actually fun too, we could actually have a real winner on our hands, at least in B movie terms. But if the gameplay isn't fun and there's no good story to redeem it, there's not much left to pull the game screaming from the bargain bin.