- Awakening Could've Been The Last Fire Emblem
- Microsoft On Xbox One Used Games - "We Don't Know Yet"
- Xbox One Doesn't Work When Kinect Is Disconnected
- Ryse Confirmed For Xbox One
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Revealed, Multiplayer Detailed
- Xbox One Launches This Fall
- Halo Television Show, NFL Xbox One Experience Announced
- Microsoft And Remedy Reveal Quantum Break For Xbox One
- Forza 5 Officially Revealed For Xbox One
- Xbox One Always Connected To Cloud, Achievements And Xbox LIVE To Change Dynamically
Next Xbox To Launch Within 18 Months
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Microsoft let slip in a press release that we would be able to get our hands on the next Xbox home console within eighteen months of now. This pegs the console at launching sometime between tomorrow (probably the most feasible of the options, really) and February 9th, 2014. Anything but a November launch for a major console would at this point be unprecedented, so we're going to go ahead and peg the next Xbox for a November 2013 launch, although of course that's just our guess.
Microsoft's exact wording on the matter, according to OXM, is that we can expect Microsoft to release new versions of "all of [their] most significant products including Windows (Client, Server, Phone, and Azure), Office and Xbox, along with completely new offerings like Microsoft Surface." This, according to a job posting on the Microsoft website that has since been taken down.