- Half-Life 3, Left 4 Dead 3, Source 2 Leaked Via Valve Archive
- The Last Of Us Review
- E3 2013: Fallout 4 Shown Behind Closed Doors, Coming October 2015?
- Sony: Used Games Support "Creates Value" For PS4
- InFamous: Second Son Might Have Multiplayer
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics [[UPDATED - Ryse Disqualified!]]
- Microsoft Faked E3 Xbox One Demos
- Best Of E3: Best Role-Playing
- Best Of E3: Best Action
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Perks, Guns, Levels And Killstreaks Leaked?
- Categorized in: Video Game News
A massive Black Ops 2 leak, courtesy of a supposed Activision insider, has sprung up on DualShockers purporting to detail the game's perks, killstreaks, maps, story, and much more. Much of the information is rife with potential spoilers, although the poster does us the courtesy of ommitting the ending, which he says looks to be "damn good." As you peruse the information below, note first and foremost that this report is planted firmly in the "rumor" category until we hear back from Treyarch and Activision on the matter, and second that said report is loaded with spoilers should this information turn out to be true. To protect the purity of your Black Ops 2 experience, we've separated the spoiler-free info (killstreaks, perks, weapons, multiplayer maps) out and listed it for you below. Those who want to read about the single player story, keep reading past that point for all of the juicy, spoiler-filled details.
- Care Package
- RC-XD (remote-controlled, explosives-lined car)
- Microwave Turret (traps enemies in stream of energy, potentially killing them)
- Death Machine
- Hellstorm Missile (more flexible version of Predator Missile. User can deploy a cluster bomb before impact if he so wishes)
- Multiple Grenade Launcher (rapid-fire grenade launcher)
- QR Drone (Quadrotor drone that flies and shoots)
- AI Tank
- Sentry Gun
- Orbital VSAT (like the Advanced UAV in MW3, but can't be shot down)
- Single Seeker Drone (seeks out and kills nearest enemy)
- Helicopter Gunner
- Lodestar (plane flies over the map under player control)
- Helicopter Escort (a helicopter follows you around the map from above)
- Attack Dogs
- Drone Swarm (highest-costing killstreak. Calls in swarm of drones to seek and kill enemies)
- Fast Hands
- Flak Jaket
- Tactical Mask
- Cold Blooded
- Assault Shield
- SCAR Assault Rifle
- Vector K10 SMG
- Ballistic Knife
- AS-50 Sniper Rifle
- Storm PSR
- Crossbow with explosive tip
- Barreta burst pistol
- Stinger Missile
- Cargo/Dockside: "Play through a Singapore shipping yard. Same as the strikefoce mission in single player"
- Aftermath: "Play through some ruins of Los Angeles"
- Hijacked: "A close quarter map that takes place on a Yacht"
- Slums: "Play through slums in Panama"
- Drone: "Play through a complex with docked aerial drones"
- Power plant: "Play through a Pakistan power plant"
- Nightclub: "Play in a nightclud from the Al Jinan single player campaign"
- Overflow:"Takes place in Pakistan in a business district"
- Carrier: "Takes place on an aircraft carrier U.S.S Barack Obama from single player"
- Turbine: "Takes place in Yemen in a valley with crashed windmills"
- Yemen: "Takes place in suburban Yemen with close quarter buildings"
- Combat Axe
- Tazer Spike
- Tactical Insert
That's all the spoiler-free content we've got for you today. The single player story details below contain MAJOR SPOILERS, so steer clear if you're looking to go in clean.
This info is quoted directly from DualShockers' mysterious inside source.