- Awakening Could've Been The Last Fire Emblem
- Microsoft On Xbox One Used Games - "We Don't Know Yet"
- Xbox One Doesn't Work When Kinect Is Disconnected
- Ryse Confirmed For Xbox One
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Revealed, Multiplayer Detailed
- Xbox One Launches This Fall
- Halo Television Show, NFL Xbox One Experience Announced
- Microsoft And Remedy Reveal Quantum Break For Xbox One
- Forza 5 Officially Revealed For Xbox One
- Xbox One Always Connected To Cloud, Achievements And Xbox LIVE To Change Dynamically
Head To Botcon With Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron
The eighteenth annual Botcon just concluded out of Dallas, and Transformers hype is at its peak. There's no better time to pump people up for the launch of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, which rolls into stores in just a few short weeks (on August 28th, to be precise) than now, and Activision and High Moon Studios certainly recognize that face. They hit this year's Botcon with full force to promote Fall of Cybertron, and the fan response has been pretty huge.
Check out the below trailer to get some (pretty obviously screened) fan reactions to the hands-on demo that was present at Botcon, as well as a glimpse of the show floor. This includes tons of action figures and collectibles themed around Transformers, which go for a premium at the convention. When you're done taking it all in, head over to our very own hands-on preview of the game from this year's Comic Con. Finally, stay tuned to GameShampoo for more coverage leading up to the game's release, including an official review.