- Best Of E3: Best Graphics [[UPDATED - Ryse Disqualified!]]
- Microsoft Faked E3 Xbox One Demos
- Best Of E3: Best Role-Playing
- Best Of E3: Best Action
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics
- E3 Day 3 Recap
- E3 2013: Borderlands Meets Ghost Recon In Ubisoft's 'The Division'
- E3 2013: The Crew - Hands-On With Ubisoft's Next-Gen, Open-World Racer
- E3 2013: Titanfall Preview
- E3 2013: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z Throws A Panty Party, And I'm Not Sure What To Think Of That
Agent Hunt Mode Announced For Resident Evil 6
- Categorized in: Video Game News
In the second of today's major Resident Evil 6 announcements, Capcom revealed a brand new mode for the game entitled "Agent Hunt." This mode looks to take inspiration from Gears of War 3 and its Beast mode, casting players as the mutated enemies of protagonists Leon, Chris, Jake and Ada. As one of the game's gruesome undead, you'll use a mixture of speed and melee to take down enemy agents. Just like in the campaign, when you suffer greivous injuries to your limbs, they will mutate. A player in the video below loses an arm, for example, only to grow a slimy whip-like appendage in its place. This upgrade will allow players to grab enemy agents from afar.
An even more exciting reveal awaits at the end of the trailer, when a player mutates into one of the Comic Con demo's lizard creatures. As one of these scaly beasts, you'll have access to a stun-inducing shriek attack, as well as more standard pounce and melee attacks.
Check out the unique mode below, and let us know what you think in the comments.