- Awakening Could've Been The Last Fire Emblem
- Microsoft On Xbox One Used Games - "We Don't Know Yet"
- Xbox One Doesn't Work When Kinect Is Disconnected
- Ryse Confirmed For Xbox One
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Revealed, Multiplayer Detailed
- Xbox One Launches This Fall
- Halo Television Show, NFL Xbox One Experience Announced
- Microsoft And Remedy Reveal Quantum Break For Xbox One
- Forza 5 Officially Revealed For Xbox One
- Xbox One Always Connected To Cloud, Achievements And Xbox LIVE To Change Dynamically
Ada Wong Getting Her Own Campaign In Resident Evil 6, First Gameplay Footage Inside
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Resident Evil 6 just keeps getting bigger and bigger. In addition to the game's already-announced three campaigns and fully-featured Mercenaries mode, a new campaign featuring Ada Wong will be creeping players out when the game releases this October. Brand new footage of this campaign in action just surfaced on YouTube, and we've got the first of it below.
From the looks of things, Ada will have exclusive abilities and weapons that will allow her to chart the game's dangerous environments with athletic ease. Her grappling hook should make her the most mobile of all the characters, while her crossbow can take out reanimated enemies with ease. That's a good thing, too, as she'll be doing battle with new, Draugr-like skeleton baddies in a series of abandoned crypts. At the end of the video, we even get a tantalizing glimpse of Ada's next meeting with fan-favorite Leon as the two do battle with a bizarre new boss creature. You won't want to miss this, so check out the video below and be sure to check back with GameShampoo for more Ada in the near future.