- The Last Of Us Review
- E3 2013: Fallout 4 Shown Behind Closed Doors, Coming October 2015?
- Sony: Used Games Support "Creates Value" For PS4
- InFamous: Second Son Might Have Multiplayer
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics [[UPDATED - Ryse Disqualified!]]
- Microsoft Faked E3 Xbox One Demos
- Best Of E3: Best Role-Playing
- Best Of E3: Best Action
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics
- E3 Day 3 Recap
Death Comes For All In This Darksiders II Gameplay Trailer
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Death lives in this new Darksiders II trailer, and he's coming to avenge his brother War and all of humanity with him. The task won't be easy, even for one so revered and feared as Death himself, at least not if this new gameplay trailer from THQ is any indication. The massive creatures, ancient demons, and even fallen angels that stand in Death's way look to be far more fearsome than anything we had to tackle as War in the first game.
Read our hands-on impressions of Darksiders II here, and check out the trailer below to get yourself prepped for the game's August 14th release. As far as we're concerned, Death just can't come soon enough! Wait... we should probably rephrase that.