- Batman: Arkham Origins Developers Discuss New Upgrades System - "More [Like] Borderlands"
- Forza Vista Teased For Tomorrow's Xbox Reveal
- New Villains, Playable Deathstroke Revealed For Arkham Origins
- Sonic Lost World Coming Exclusively For Wii U And 3DS
- Reus Review
- Borderlands 2 'Krieg The Psycho' DLC Review
- Metro: Last Light Musician Achievement Guide
- Pokemon X & Y Rumors Include Fairy-Types, New Mewtwo Evolutions, Gym Leaders
- Sony Announces Gran Tourismo 6
- Metro: Last Light Review
Sneak A Peek At Gears Of War: Judgement's OverRun Mode In This Jack Island Gameplay Trailer
When Gears of War: Judgement releases next March, it'll be bolstered by the most ambitious multiplayer mode the series has even seen. We speak, of course, of the new OverRun mode. Epic and People Can Fly have been making a big stink over just how much this mode will change the core Gears gameplay, but we didn't get to see it for ourselves until the San Diego Comic Con earlier this month. Now you can see the changes for yourself, courtesty of a new "B-Roll" trailer.
OverRun will see the COG and the Locust facing off against one another as they so often have, but with the added twist of each species having its own unique classes. COG troopers will have more standard roles, like Soldiers and Medics, while the Locust will be a bit more... exotic. Their Tickers can chew through barriers and self-destruct, making them deceptively dangerous, while the Wretches can scale walls and execute fierce melee attacks. Of course, fans of the standard shooting will be able to jump into the scaly shoes of a more ranged class, but compared to some of the crazy stuff shown in the below trailer, we can't help but think that a little boring.