- E3 2013: Fallout 4 Shown Behind Closed Doors, Coming October 2015?
- Sony: Used Games Support "Creates Value" For PS4
- InFamous: Second Son Might Have Multiplayer
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics [[UPDATED - Ryse Disqualified!]]
- Microsoft Faked E3 Xbox One Demos
- Best Of E3: Best Role-Playing
- Best Of E3: Best Action
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics
- E3 Day 3 Recap
- E3 2013: Borderlands Meets Ghost Recon In Ubisoft's 'The Division'
Meet The Pyro At Last In Team Fortress 2
- Categorized in: Video Game News
You've grown to know and love the entire cast of Team Fortress 2 over the several years since the game was originally released as part of The Orange Box. The entire cast, that is, except for the Pyro, whose motivations and machinations have gone largely unguessed as the rest of the cast has enjoyed their time in the limelight. And now that Valve has finally released the "Meet the Pyro" character trailer, it seems as if there's a pretty good reason that we haven't touched upon any of the, erm, complex motivations driving the character's actions. We think it's best that you check the trailer out for yourself, so head down to the bottom of the article and give it a looksee.
Now that Valve has finally finished the arduous work on this whopping two-and-a-half minute trailer, they can finally put their entire team, who had clearly been hard at work on this for the last four years, to work on Half Life 3. So expect to see that sometime in, oh I don't know, 2047.