- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Revealed, Multiplayer Detailed
- Xbox One Launches This Fall
- Halo Television Show, NFL Xbox One Experience Announced
- Microsoft And Remedy Reveal Quantum Break For Xbox One
- Forza 5 Officially Revealed For Xbox One
- Xbox One Always Connected To Cloud, Achievements And Xbox LIVE To Change Dynamically
- Kinect 2.0 Comes With Every Xbox One
- Xbox One's Kinect 2.0, TV Capabilities Demonstrated
- New Xbox One Features "Trending" Section
- The Next Xbox Is Called "Xbox One"
New Super Smash Bros. Outed
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Nintendo hald a Nintendo Direct event for fans to get closer to the company and its internal working process. The company holds these events several times a year, and wherever they go, big news is sure to follow. Last night's event was no exception, as Nintendo dropped far more bombs than they had at E3 in the short presentation. The biggest of these by far was the existence of a new Super Smash Bros. game.
The announcement itself was no huge surprise. Nintendo likes to put out one Super Smash Bros. game early on in each console cycle, and with the Wii U coming out this holiday, now was as perfect a time to make the announcement as ever. What did shock the audience was the developer of the project. Nintendo stalwarts HAL Laboratories and Project Sora are no longer the main developers. Instead, Tekken and Soulcalibur developer Namco Bandai will be taking over the reins of the famed fighting franchise. Masahiro Sakurai, the famed overseer of the Smash Bros. franchise and the recent Kid Icarus: Uprising, will be overseeing this project as well, so hopefully Namco Bandai won't end up straying too far from the formula that has made the franchise such a smash.