- E3 2013: Fallout 4 Shown Behind Closed Doors, Coming October 2015?
- Sony: Used Games Support "Creates Value" For PS4
- InFamous: Second Son Might Have Multiplayer
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics [[UPDATED - Ryse Disqualified!]]
- Microsoft Faked E3 Xbox One Demos
- Best Of E3: Best Role-Playing
- Best Of E3: Best Action
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics
- E3 Day 3 Recap
- E3 2013: Borderlands Meets Ghost Recon In Ubisoft's 'The Division'
Play As Stan Lee In This Amazing Spider-Man Trailer
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Folks who pre-order the upcoming tie in game, The Amazing Spider-Man, will receive a special bonus in the form of a new playable character. This has been a pretty common tactic from publishers and developers desperate for a few extra pre-orders, but the new character has never been quite so crazy as it is here. Early adopters of the latest Spider-Man adventure will be able to take to the streets of New York City as none other than Stan Lee himself. Check out the trailer below to get a glimpse of the legendary comic creator in action.
Stan will have his own set of missions tied into the game, in which he must recover lost manuscript pages scattered about the city. But if you want to web swing and fight crime just like you would with Spidey, that option is there too. It's honestly kind of creepy seeing a 90-year-old man swinging and flipping around the city like Spider-Man. I'm not really sure what to think of this.