- The Last Of Us Review
- E3 2013: Fallout 4 Shown Behind Closed Doors, Coming October 2015?
- Sony: Used Games Support "Creates Value" For PS4
- InFamous: Second Son Might Have Multiplayer
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics [[UPDATED - Ryse Disqualified!]]
- Microsoft Faked E3 Xbox One Demos
- Best Of E3: Best Role-Playing
- Best Of E3: Best Action
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics
- E3 Day 3 Recap
Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor Gets A Launch Trailer
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor is smashing, blasting, and high-fiving its way into retail in the US today, and publisher Capcom has released a launch trailer celebrating this fact. Take a peek below to see the mech sim in action, although we don't think those are the proper lighting conditions in which to play...
For those who haven't heard, the big hubbub surrounding Heavy Armor is that it is the first game to require simultaneous use of the Xbox 360 controller and the Kinect for actions like piloting your mech, aiming down the periscope, firing the weapons, and yes, giving high-fives or slaps to your crew inside of your mech. It's certainly an interesting idea, but the execution... well, let's just say you may want to read our review, which we'll be posting soon, before you jump at the chance of piloting your very own mech.