- Half-Life 3, Left 4 Dead 3, Source 2 Leaked Via Valve Archive
- The Last Of Us Review
- E3 2013: Fallout 4 Shown Behind Closed Doors, Coming October 2015?
- Sony: Used Games Support "Creates Value" For PS4
- InFamous: Second Son Might Have Multiplayer
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics [[UPDATED - Ryse Disqualified!]]
- Microsoft Faked E3 Xbox One Demos
- Best Of E3: Best Role-Playing
- Best Of E3: Best Action
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics
Mark Of The Ninja Trailer Gets The Jump On Us
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Klei Entertainment are taking their sidescrolling action formula, honed to a point in Shank and Shank 2, and applying liberal helping of ninjas. Mark of the Ninja is the new title from the studio, and its 2D stealth gameplay looks like a nice twist on the classic Shank beat 'em up formula.
The developer has announced plans to release Mark of the Ninja sometime over the summer, although the game won't be a part of Microsoft's Summer of Arcade promotion, which will be kicking off early next month (an indie developer with claims of a summer release date always seems to be under suspicion of releasing as part of the promotion.) Stay tuned to GameShampoo for more news on this and Klei's other projects.