- Half-Life 3, Left 4 Dead 3, Source 2 Leaked Via Valve Archive
- The Last Of Us Review
- E3 2013: Fallout 4 Shown Behind Closed Doors, Coming October 2015?
- Sony: Used Games Support "Creates Value" For PS4
- InFamous: Second Son Might Have Multiplayer
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics [[UPDATED - Ryse Disqualified!]]
- Microsoft Faked E3 Xbox One Demos
- Best Of E3: Best Role-Playing
- Best Of E3: Best Action
- Best Of E3: Best Graphics
Persona 4 Arena Trailer Revives The Midnight Channel
- Categorized in: Video Game News
And Persona fans know what that means. It's time to dive once again into the sordid Midnight Channel, brought to you by your innermost fears and desires. If you thought the gang shut down the Midnight Channel in Persona 4, think again. It's back and bigger than ever in Persona 4 Arena, Ark System Works' spinoff fighting game for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.
As the trailer below will attest, you and the Persona world's strongest fighters will have to dive back into the television and stop whatever sinister being it is that has opened up the Midnight Channel again, and thus probably stop another Shadow invasion of Earth. The gorgeously-animated 2D cutscenes and fighting contained therein are simply great. Just try not to focus too much on the changed voice actors.