- The Monsters of the Wailing Prison
- Strider Review
- BioShock Dev Irrational Fires All But 15 Employees
- New Titanfall Maps Confirmed
- There Are Aliens In Titanfall
- Guide: How to Dominate The Elder Scrolls Online PvP
- The Elder Scrolls Online PvP Experience
- Get Glow-in-the-Dark Condoms For Pre-Ordering InFamous: Second Son
- Batman: Arkham Origins Devs Have No Intention To Fix Bugs - Working On DLC Instead
- 8 Exclusive ESO Screenshots
Pokemon Go - Johto Eevee Evolutions
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Pokemon Go – Getting Umbreon and Espeon
Pokemon Go has been long overdue for a serious update. We still do not know when we will receive trainer battling (beyond the Gyms) or trading. Instead, we have gotten a massive update to the game (255 mb on iPhone) which has added in a number of tweaks to the game as well as 80 of the Second Generation, referred to as the Johto Pokemon, being added into the game. Included in this update were 2 new Eevee Evolutions: Umbreon and Espeon.
Getting the new Evolutions remains a simple matter, for the first ones only. There is an Easter Egg within the game that using specific nicknames will, for the first time only, guarantee that the Eevee will evolve into the chosen form. Remember, this only works once!
Umbreon – Nickname: Tamao
Espeon – Nickname: Sakura
New comments are currently disabled.