- Everything We Know About Persona 5 So Far
- Game of the Year Awards 2013 - Breakdown
- 15 Awesome Games You Didn't Play This Generation
- Persona 5 Continues High School Setting, But With Different "Atmosphere"
- Nintendo 3DS Holiday Gift Guide
- Full List of Xbox One Kinect Voice Commands
- Super Mario 3D World Review
- Forza Motorsport 5 Review
- Xbox One vs PS4 vs Wii U - Which Is Best?
- New PS4/Vita Bundle Incoming
Uncharted 3 All Puzzle Solutions
- Categorized in: Walkthroughs
This guide has the solutions to all the Puzzles in uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.
Turn knights as follows to reveal secret passage:
Statue holding shield should face statue holding axe
Statue holding mace -> Statue with shield
Statue holding axe -> Statue with shield
Statue holding sword -> Satue with axe
Follow the red line in the map below and step on the floor tiles with the symbol in this order:
The Horse tile, Eagle Tile, Bull Tile and Lion Tile should be moved to the following positions:
Spin the globe in such way that the continents match the light.
1) Find tile with moon symbol and stand on it
2) Look towards the pillar
Place the cogs in the correct order as shown below. Then spin the wheel.
Locate slot on floor for which when you point the torch towards mural, it will create the shadow of the attacker with the spear as seen in your journal. See below for photos. Location of Slot (First picture) How Mural should look like (Second Picture)
Fill the pool with water. Follow Nate's Reflection and turn the wheel. Follow the other reflection and turn the second wheel. Pick up shining object in center of pool.