- The Monsters of the Wailing Prison
- Strider Review
- BioShock Dev Irrational Fires All But 15 Employees
- New Titanfall Maps Confirmed
- There Are Aliens In Titanfall
- Guide: How to Dominate The Elder Scrolls Online PvP
- The Elder Scrolls Online PvP Experience
- Get Glow-in-the-Dark Condoms For Pre-Ordering InFamous: Second Son
- Batman: Arkham Origins Devs Have No Intention To Fix Bugs - Working On DLC Instead
- 8 Exclusive ESO Screenshots
Borderlands 2: How To Find All Hidden TVs In TK Baha's Bloody Harvest
There are three hidden TV collectibles throughout the world of Borderlands 2's latest DLC, T.K. Baha's Bloody Harvest. You'll have to find all of them if you intend to take on the DLC's secret boss, Clarke the Combustible Crypt Keeper. Instructions for finding all of the TVs are listed below.
The first is found in the Lavabluffs area. Head down into the basement cellar of the house across frmo the cliffs, and grab the TV from the bedroom. The TV will shoot a laser from it - this is a shout-out to the film Poltergeist.
The second TV is found by the steps of the Church of the Dead. Loop behind the church and you'll see a passage marked by a torch. Take this small path up and you'll find the TV at the end of the path, marked by some glowing mushrooms. This TV will play a video of Claptrap coming up out of a well, just like the girl from the film The Ring.
The third TV is found behind the pumpkin patch and through the blood waterfall. There's another small pathway here marked by jack-o-lanterns that leads upwards and to the left. You can see some small Claptrap figures in the trees, so you'll know you're going the right way. Inside of the tent is the third TV - it will play a video of a Psycho Bandit moving around in front of the camera. This reference is a little more subtle than the others, but it's actually a nod to the film The Blair Witch Project and its handheld camera angles.
New comments are currently disabled.