- The Monsters of the Wailing Prison
- Strider Review
- BioShock Dev Irrational Fires All But 15 Employees
- New Titanfall Maps Confirmed
- There Are Aliens In Titanfall
- Guide: How to Dominate The Elder Scrolls Online PvP
- The Elder Scrolls Online PvP Experience
- Get Glow-in-the-Dark Condoms For Pre-Ordering InFamous: Second Son
- Batman: Arkham Origins Devs Have No Intention To Fix Bugs - Working On DLC Instead
- 8 Exclusive ESO Screenshots
Dead Space 3 V-Day DLC Giveaway
Ah, Valentine's Day. It's a day dedicated to celebrating the things we cherish most in this life - namely, violently dismembering dead things and engaging in high-octane firefights. Oh, and something about this "Dead Space 3" game. Never heard of it, personally.
If you're looking to spend your V-Day painting Tau Volantis red, EA and Visceral Games have got your back. As a "Thank You" to all their passionate fans, the Dead Space devs are handing out codes good for the following items:
- 1 Marauder Suit
- 1 Sharpshooter Suit
- 1 Bot Personality DLC Pack
- 1 Bot Capacity DLC
- 1 Bot Accelerator DLC
Read the official "Thanks" from Visceral and find out how to enter below.
"Happy Valentine's Day! As a way of saying THANK YOU to all our passionate Dead Space fans, Visceral Games is giving away free download codes, good to redeem for the eight weapon, suit and scavenger bot upgrade packs in Dead Space 3. The codes allow the winner to share with a friend or with your significant other. All in the name of love... and Necromorphs!"
To enter, simply head over to our Facebook page. Find the post with the image below and drop a comment telling us about your scariest Dead Space (or Valentine's Day - equally frightening) moments. Winners will be notified via a Facebook message from yours truly tomorrow at 3PM PST.
Oh, and please note that codes are good only for PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game. Sorry, PC players.
For more Dead Space 3 love, check out our review.
New comments are currently disabled.