- Bungie Announces Destiny Release Date
- Pachter: "Microsoft Loses The Next Generation" Over Price
- Visceral Games Developing Military Shooter For EA, Could Be Battlefield Spinoff
- GotY - Best Vita Exclusive
- Fallout 4 Will Not Be At Spike VGX
- GotY - Best Nintendo 3DS Game
- Everything We Know About Persona 5 So Far
- Game of the Year Awards 2013 - Breakdown
- 15 Awesome Games You Didn't Play This Generation
- Persona 5 Continues High School Setting, But With Different "Atmosphere"
Dead Space 3 V-Day DLC Giveaway
Ah, Valentine's Day. It's a day dedicated to celebrating the things we cherish most in this life - namely, violently dismembering dead things and engaging in high-octane firefights. Oh, and something about this "Dead Space 3" game. Never heard of it, personally.
If you're looking to spend your V-Day painting Tau Volantis red, EA and Visceral Games have got your back. As a "Thank You" to all their passionate fans, the Dead Space devs are handing out codes good for the following items:
- 1 Marauder Suit
- 1 Sharpshooter Suit
- 1 Bot Personality DLC Pack
- 1 Bot Capacity DLC
- 1 Bot Accelerator DLC
Read the official "Thanks" from Visceral and find out how to enter below.
"Happy Valentine's Day! As a way of saying THANK YOU to all our passionate Dead Space fans, Visceral Games is giving away free download codes, good to redeem for the eight weapon, suit and scavenger bot upgrade packs in Dead Space 3. The codes allow the winner to share with a friend or with your significant other. All in the name of love... and Necromorphs!"
To enter, simply head over to our Facebook page. Find the post with the image below and drop a comment telling us about your scariest Dead Space (or Valentine's Day - equally frightening) moments. Winners will be notified via a Facebook message from yours truly tomorrow at 3PM PST.
Oh, and please note that codes are good only for PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game. Sorry, PC players.
For more Dead Space 3 love, check out our review.