- The Monsters of the Wailing Prison
- Strider Review
- BioShock Dev Irrational Fires All But 15 Employees
- New Titanfall Maps Confirmed
- There Are Aliens In Titanfall
- Guide: How to Dominate The Elder Scrolls Online PvP
- The Elder Scrolls Online PvP Experience
- Get Glow-in-the-Dark Condoms For Pre-Ordering InFamous: Second Son
- Batman: Arkham Origins Devs Have No Intention To Fix Bugs - Working On DLC Instead
- 8 Exclusive ESO Screenshots
First Deadlight Developer Diary Explains 80s Setting
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Ah, the 80s. A time of obnoxiously bright clothing, heavily encumbering hairstyles, bad action movies, and ravenous zombie hordes feasting upon the flesh of the innocent. Yes, it was a simpler time.
And a better time, if Deadlight developers Tequila Works have anything to say about it. Their clear love of the decade shines through in the below video, the first in a series of developer diaries promoting the Xbox Live Arcade-exclusive survival horror platformer. They have even gone so far as to cast memebers of their development team in fake rock bands and comic books and scattered them about the game as collectibles. Now that's dedication.
Check out the Deadlight trailer below, and look forward to more information as the game nears its still-nebulous release date. Could it perhaps release this summer, as the figurehead of some sort of seasonal independent gaming promotion sponsored by Microsoft? But now we're just talking crazy. Microsoft hates those promotion things.
New comments are currently disabled.