- Bungie Announces Destiny Release Date
- Pachter: "Microsoft Loses The Next Generation" Over Price
- Visceral Games Developing Military Shooter For EA, Could Be Battlefield Spinoff
- GotY - Best Vita Exclusive
- Fallout 4 Will Not Be At Spike VGX
- GotY - Best Nintendo 3DS Game
- Everything We Know About Persona 5 So Far
- Game of the Year Awards 2013 - Breakdown
- 15 Awesome Games You Didn't Play This Generation
- Persona 5 Continues High School Setting, But With Different "Atmosphere"
Second Season Of Borderlands 2 DLC Could Be On The Way
- Categorized in: Video Game News
Borderlands 2 has so far had a highly successful first season of DLC, including the new Mechromancer character, 'Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty,' which borught a whole new environment and tons of reskinned and new enemy types, and 'Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage,' an arena-styled pack which again pitted players against plenty of new enemies in a harsh new environment.
A new expansion, 'Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt,' will be coming next month.
But now it has been revealed that a full second season of DLC may be on the way, if consumer interst is high enough. 2K told IGN earlier today that the publisher and Gearbox alike want to support the title for as long as the consumer interest is there, and that future content could include new characters, levels and enemies later on in 2013.
This was followed by hints that the game's level cap would increase sometime during the first quarter of 2013, and the statement that whatever is coming in the future will make you want to play the entire game over again.
What could 2K be hinting at here? Would you be willing to play Borderlands 2 over again, should another new character be released?