will you be able to import your guild wars I character into guild wars 2?

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by penguinbuster, Oct 27, 2011.

1. penguinbuster New Member

anyone know if we will be able to import our characters from the original guild wars into guild wars II?

how about items and stuff
  2. zidarose Member

There is no limit to how many times you can import things from the original guild wars
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I am excited to offer a hearty thanks for the hard work we have all put in initiating this site. Incredibly the superior knowledge and skills have started me to have to created my friends site. Look at this: blog I just created for web website design in Flagstaff Arizona my page, flagstaff web design. Well, I hope to chat and start some interesting topics with everyone soon. Excellent site - reading over expertise skilled knowledge. Your huge database of facts is totally cool and will promote us in my hobbies. I am completely blown away with the talent that you have on this web site. It is obvious how nicely everyone has masters these ideas. I bookmarked this index and will returning for important information. You my friends are the one of a kind talented people. I came across the subjects that my wife and I had previously looked in some different places and just could not come across. What a perfect place on the internet.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I am happy to tell you all I am happy for the surprising treasure of knowledge all have put in initiating this nice site. Surprisingly all of the members of this forum specific knowledge and skills has made My friends and work and I to want to created my own forum. Here is a website I recently developed for website web design in Flagstaff Arizona my forum, Flagstaff seo. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and start some interesting topics with you in the near future. Again Excellent site! This is exactly what I have been searching around for - sharing niche skilled knowledge. The site is undoubtedly rare like a diamond and will quicken things for us with my hobby. I am absolutely amazed by the details that everyone contributed on this community site. It is an example of how excellent everyone has have understood branches of knowledge. I bookmarked the blog-site and we'll returning with our family for new informative info. You masters are the very remarkable saints. I accidentally found the expert knowledge that my closest of friends have previously found on the search engine and also couldn't discover. What an informative web-blog. Keep up the great wonderful contributions.
  5. Kennethutell Active Member

I just started a company that is a knowledgable company and commercial construction contractor portal: commercial general contractors in tempe Az 85024 I'm extreemly happy having stumbled across your site, it is toally the thing my workers and I are looking for. The research on the blog is beneficial and supportive and will benefit me a bunch. It shows that everone here finds a large amount of detailed knowledge about the stuff I am interested in and the other hyper links and information also show it. I am not on the internet all day long so when my friends and I have some time We're totally avidly searching this sort of factual information or others similarly just like it. We have two of my relatives has developed an interest in this info because of what I have gathered about this site and they will for sure going to be visiting the blog for the reason that it is such an incredible trove of info. I'm also interested with in SEO and coping with the drastic changes in government we will come back. also if you wanted a little like Sedona Arizona SEO