where do I find the recovered artifacts for the quest imperial edict?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by QuestBeater, Jan 3, 2012.

1. QuestBeater Member

can anyone tell me in star wars the old republic where to find the recovered artifacts for the imperial edict mission?
  2. MartinGamer Member

on the ground
    they are highlighted a blue color
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I wanted to give thanks for the time you have put in initiating this website. Actually your superior knowledge and technical expertise has made me to want to begin my own blog. vist here weblog I recently created for website seo in flagstaff arizona my page flagstaff seo Well, I hope to engage in a chat and start some interesting topics with everyone a lot. What a nice treasure to find - sharing expert skilled knowledge. This site is so rare and will advance my friends and I with my projects. I am absolutely amazed with the expertise that everyone contributed on this website. It reveals how good you and everyone understood concepts. I saved a link to this forum and will returning for important information. You my experts are the best traffic experts. I came upon the topics that I have already looked everywhere and also could not locate. What a well developed web site.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I would like to give a big applause for the endless work you have all put in collaborating about this blog. Incredibly the highly advanced life experience and technical expertise have encouraged us to want to get into my own joomla. Here is a blog I just developed for onion seo in flagstaff az my website, flagstaff web design company. Well, hope to converse and start some fascinating topics with you in the near future. This is exaclty what I have been searching around for , contributing expertise benefitial knowledge. This blog is undoubtedly benefitial and will quicken things for me in my spare time. I am completely blown away with the details that everyone on this forum. It reveals how nicely everyone has understood these ideas. I bookmarked this index and will come back for trending information. You my fellow bloggers are the one of a kind search engine masters. I came upon the expert knowledge that all of us have previously hunted in some different places and simply couldn't come across. What superior forum and site.