What is the death penalty in Tera Online?

Discussion in 'Tera Online' started by QuestBeater, May 7, 2012.

1. QuestBeater Member

anyone know what the death penalty is in Tera?
  2. MartinGamer Member

your crystals have a chance of breaking and you lose about 40 stamina
  3. QuestBeater Member

what does low stamina affect?
  4. MartinGamer Member

if your stamina is high (above 60) you get a health bonus, if it's between 30 and 60 you have regular health/MP. If it's below 30, you're weakened. So the death penalty basically requires you to sit by the campfire for a few minutes to regain stamina, or you'll be weakened
  5. There are so many effect of low stamina. It has been stated lots of places that besides impairment of stamina, we have exchange to break the allurement Crystals Socketed in our weapon or chest piece.
  6. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my wife ask me to give a big applause for the tons of effort your team has put in managing this web site. Incredibly the superb life experience and technical expertise have started us to want to make my cousins forum. werid Check this site I recently created for website seo in flagstaff az my website, flagstaff web design. Well, want to chat and begin some fascinating topics with all of you in the near future. Excellent site , sharing excellent information. This community is extremely benefitial and will benefit us with my hobby. I am one hundred percent amazed with the expertise that everyone on this website. It shows how good everybody understood concepts. I saved this forum and will visiting often for new posts. You my buddies are the rarest experts. I serendipitously came across the topics that my friends and I have already found in the lost forum and just could not locate. What a perfect spot.
  7. Kennethutell Active Member

I wanted to give credit for the scientific like studies all have put in starting the excellent site. Surprisingly all of the members masterly life experience and detailed subjects has inspired my friends and I to have to start my friends joomla. Check out blog I recently developed for onion website design in Flagstaff Az my email marketing, Scottsdale SEO. Well, I hope to engage in a chat and start some fascinating topics with all of you in the near future. Again Excellent site! This is exactly what I have been searching around for - contributing very specialized skilled knowledge. The site is extremely mind boggling and will benefit my friends and I with my hobby. My kids and I are completely blown away with the secrets that every one has on this website. It reveals how excellent everybody has understood this subject. we told my buddies about this great blog and will return for additional the latest details. You my friends are the unusually great gurus. I came across the subjects that some of my relatives had already hunted in this one website and simply could not find. What an ideal web-site. Keep up the wonderful work.