What happens if I buy annual pass for wow but I want collector's edition of Diablo 3?

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by SergeantMike, Oct 24, 2011.

1. SergeantMike New Member

I am planning on buying the world of warcraft annual pass
    that entitles me to get Diablo III for free
    but what if I want the collector's edition?
  2. chronodev Administrator

http://www.gameshampoo.com/forums/threads/world-of-warcraft-annual-pass-faq.73/

What if I purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition?
    If you decide to purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition when it's available, and then choose to add your Collector's Edition license key to the Battle.net account associated with your existing World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion, you will receive all of the benefits associated with the Collector's Edition, plus receive four months of World of Warcraft game time which is eligible towards your 12-month subscription commitment. After you purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition you just need to input the product key into the Battle.net account associated with your World of Warcraft 12-month commitment and that account will then receive the next 4 months of World of Warcraft game time for free. For example, if you already had a month of game time on the associated World of Warcraft account when you input your Diablo III Collector's Edition product key, it would then be 5 months until your next subscription payment was due.
  3. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my neighbors ask me to give credit for the tons of effort all have put in forming this site. Unbelievably the creative knowledge and skills has inspired me to want to get into my cousins joomla. Take a look at site I just created for web website design in Flagstaff Arizona my email marketing, Flagstaff Website Design. Well, I hope to chat and start some interesting topics with everyone a lot. Fantastic find - contributing highly specialized helpful tips. This blogger is totally inspiring and will help my friends and I at my business. I'm so impressed with the details that you've on this website. It is obvious how nicely everybody mastered concepts. I saved a link to this website and will visiting often for extra information. You my friends are the best saints. I came upon the wealth of information that friends at work and I have already looked in this lost web blog and simply couldn't come across. What a beautiful web-blog.