What class did you choose in Mass Effect 3? And why?

Discussion in 'Mass Effect 3' started by kodoko, Mar 12, 2012.

?

What class did you choose in ME3?

Soldier 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Infiltrator 1 vote(s) 33.3%
Vanguard 2 vote(s) 66.7%
Sentinel 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Adept 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Engineer 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. kodoko Member

This is a poll

Please vote and also explain

I chose Infiltrator

because that is what I played in Mass Effect 2
  2. PlayaX Member

I played Vanguard on all 3
  3. Mass Effect 3 is one of the best game. There are so many classes are available in this game. I am going with soldier because with the soldier as we can use so many different types of weapons and that makes it slightly easier.
  4. Williambip Member

Drostanolone Enanthate 200mg/Ml
    If you were to go to an insurance internet site, today, to shop for homeowners' insurance plan, you could find the company looking to drive a ton of extra features upon you. Prior to deciding to choose any bundle they're giving, be sure you read these guidelines below to make a well informed choice relating to your insurance.
    Buy Boldenone Undecylenate Powder
    Attempting to have more of any energetic dating life can help you to improve your depression signs. It is far from healthful to invest all of your time alone. By widening out and spending time with many people, you will begin to give attention to other individuals much more instead of your own issues.
    Boldenone Generics Pharma
    Use moist lavatory tissue or low-alcoholic drinks baby wipes when cleaning up your self on the bathroom. Dried up paper equates to rough document no matter what gentleness of your muscle. The document might cause bleeding from the hemorrhoids and really should be avoided when possible. For those who have entry to a bidet you can use this as an alternative for papers.
    Testosterone Enanthate Cycle