was the release date of 11/11/11 a coincidence or is that intentional?

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim' started by PlayaX, Oct 31, 2011.

1. PlayaX Member

do you think its intentional that they made the release date Nov,11 2011 which ends up as 11/11/11

or was that just a coincidence?
  2. sintod New Member

yeah I am guessing they made it on purpose that date to have a "cool" release date... like, they have an awesome game, they also wanted to have an awesome release date
  3. robinmunch Member

Had to be intentional. THey never rush any of the Elder Scrolls games. They'll rehash the crap out of them though.
  4. Kennethutell Active Member

I had my neighbors ask me to offer a hearty thanks for the efforts you have put in initiating this website. Amazingly your up front knowledge and technical expertise has encouraged me to want to start my own forum. vist here site I just made for tor seo in flagstaff az my email marketing scottsdale seo company Well, I hope to chat and begin some fascinating topics with everyone in the near future. Many thanks! , contributing niche skills sets. The site is undoubtedly cool and will speed up things for me in my spare time. I'm completely amazed with the particular information that you've on this community site. It shows how good you and everyone masters this subject. I saved this web blog and will visiting often for extra articles. You my friends are the best perfectionists. I came across the know-how that we had already looked everywhere and simply couldn't locate. What an ideal blog.
  5. podshipnikFub Member

6. Kennethutell Active Member

I just started a company that is a competpositive affordable bathroom remodel and in Carefree. We are professional gila county home and remodeling in a vast array of commercial and residential construction contracts. For business our skills vary from office Buildings, Warehouses, Commercial Concrete, Commercial Flooring, and Commercial Electrical. Our residential services range from new master craftsman home construction to major concrete floor re-design. our company has the skill-set competence to create expertise spaces for your office and business.
  7. Kennethutell Active Member

I needed to offer a hearty thanks for the mountains of work this team has put in managing this web site. Surprisingly your creative writing technical expertise have inspired us to want to created my families site. Visit this web site I recently created for web design in flagstaff az my page, flagstaff seo. Well, hope to learn some more and start some fascinating topics with everyone soon. Thank you - reading over expertise trade secrets. Your web site is positively life changing and will speed up things for me with my hobby. I'm absolutely blown away by the specialized secrets that everybody contributes on this website. It is an example of how good everyone has masters this subject. I saved this web blog and will come back for important articles. You my pals are the best saints. I stumbled across the topics that my wife and I had already found but forgot in some different places and simply could not find again. What a perfect website.
  8. Kennethutell Active Member

I am thrilled to give thanks for the efforts your team has put in initiating this blog. Astonishingly your masterly writing categorized informations has instigated us to want to build my cousins wordpress site. Look at this: site I just made for tor seo in flagstaff my site, flagstaff website design. Well, want to converse and begin some fascinating topics with you a lot. What a nice treasure to find , sharing excellent trade secrets. The forum is totally shocking and will quicken things for us at work. I am absolutely amazed by the details that everybody on this website. It shows how good everybody has masters these ideas. I saved this website page and will visiting often for more articles. You my pals are the one of a kind experts. I serendipitously came across the expert knowledge that all of us had already discovered in this one website and also could not come across. What well thought out blog.
  9. Kennethutell Active Member

I have a company is a trust construction business and residential construction contractors company: general contractors in phoenix my brother and I are totally happy to have stumbled across your site, it's exactly the thing I are hoping in search of. The information here on the web site is-are beneficial and needed and is going to help me quite a lot. It appears as if everyone on the forum finds incredible amounts of detailed knowledge concerning this and categories of topics and info greatly show it. I'm not usually searching the web all day long so as I get an opportunity Im totally avidly hunting libraries of factual information and others closely concerning it. We have a few of my neighbors that have developed an interest in this because of all that I have found out about the topics on this site and they're definitely to visit the website since it's such an incredible trove of info. We are also concerned with in Modern Construction and coping with the complex twists and turns in government Cheers. and if anyone wants a bit of like SEO Web Design Sedona Arizona
  10. Kennethutell Active Member

I just started a company that is a knowledgable construction company and commercial construction contractors business: exterior home renovations in chandler Arizona my brother and I are totally excited having stumbled across this web page, it's really what my buddies and I have been scouring the internet for. The up to date info here on the site - definitely supportive and will help my customers quite often. Seems like forum acquired a large amount of details about the stuff I am interested in and categories of topics and information really are shown. I am not on the internet when I am busy and when my friends and I have some time We're usually avidly searching this type of knowledge and others similarly having to do with it. I have a few of my family members that picked up an interest in similar information because of what I have learned about this site and they will more than likely to be visiting this blog because it's such an excellent trove of info. We are also facsinated with in Climate change and how to deal with the complex changes in government Take care. also if anyone needed major like sedona web design